Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Love to Read



This is a photo I took about a year or so ago. It was taken after the fact of my "Motion" assignment for the Black & White Photography class I was taking at the time. I hadn't realized what different subjects I could attempt to take photos of until after I saw some other students' work. So I decided to see if I could even succeed in capturing such awesome-ness! I think I did well. ;p
This second photo is one that I took more recently. I must say, it is hard to recreate some things. I never thought that recreating this would be hard to do. This time I used direct light instead of sunlight from the window. I also used another book. The first book was one of the first books in the Twilight series, the second book I used is one of the last books in the same series. The second book has more pages. I think I took some great shots. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment