Friday, June 8, 2012

My First Time Blogging




So my sister told me that I should start a Photography blog, sure, why not, I keep posting my recent photo color assignments on my Facebook page, might as well get creative and post on a super awesome looking blog, then again, I have never used a blog, so this might look weird or what not. ;p
But here it is! I am going to try this out. I do have a Photo Journal assignment which requires a blog site of my own, so hopefully I can get started how this works. I will be contacting my sister a little more, haha. ;p
well, I hope my photographs are awesome enough that they will be viewed, and I also hope that my blog site will be equally awesome! wish me luck! if you have any wonderful ideas, be sure to let me know! ;p

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I do like your photos, btw. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete