Friday, November 2, 2012

my birthday...?


ALL I WANT IS THIS GUY! 


Yeah, this is true. It feels as though I have been waiting for ages... But I am surviving... But I want to survive WITH him! 
I cannot wait to start doing everything TOGETHER! Well, sort of.. Haha. Of course he heads to work when I would be going to sleep... But that is not every night! And at least he will come home to ME! :)
Ohh the dreams I dream! They don't help me want to wake up, because if I wake up, then I need to face reality, and the reality is... Bryan is not here to wake up to!
The week he came to visit, ohh boy, as soon as I woke up, I had gone to the bathroom to freshen up, you know the drill ladies... made sure my teeth were sparkling white, breath was minty, etc. etc... and jumped on his bed in my brother's room! 

I miss him! But I will soon have him. :)
I love you Bryan! Kisses! Muah! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment