Friday, July 13, 2012

Water, Sun, & Fun!



Today, Saturday June 23rd, Bryan and I went to "Rexburg Rapids" with my sister Melissa and her husband Paul. I brought my camera and my sister went off about how someone might take it. She said that I should take a picture of the place from the car and I told her that I cant just snap a shot and call it a day, I need to think about what I want to photograph. So I didn't necessarily want to take a picture of my family tanning, so I took a picture of our things. This really wasn't our setup. These are my things, but our setup was messy and we had a huge pile of stuff which was too hectic. But I wanted this picture to look nice, so I set up a couple of my beach towels and chairs in an orderly fashion. I think it turned out quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment